Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Basic programing and maintenance 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttcentar

Technical User
Nov 27, 2001
YU
My company has MD110-bc10 PBX and my job is to program it. PBX came as a donation from Ericsson and first configuration was made by authorised dealer.I have the bc10 manual on CD but have not WinFIOL or some other software for accsesing the PBX.Where can I get this software?

i can send to you a copy of fiol for DOS by mail.
And if you cand send to mi a copy of manual in CD-ROM i cand Send to yaou a copy of Winfiol in CD-ROM.
My e-mail direction is javierv@ciudad.com.ar

Please send me a copy too at: 2600@Europe.com
I´d really apriciate it!

/J.F

Actually you can do the programming by using hyperterminal also.

How do you do the settings for hyperterminal. Do you have a guide . I really need help with this.

If ttcentar is online. I would really like your help with the programming manual for the KX-TD 816 . If there is anything you need. If I have it, it's yours.

Thank You,
Ossy

Ossyedge
I think you would be better off in the Panasonic Forum for the info on the digital 816 Put a message on there with what you require and I will see if I can source a manual
Cheers
Hitechbuzz

With Hyperterminal choose the com port (whichever you plugged in the v24 cable).

Baud Rate = 9600
Data Bits = 8
Stop Bits = 1
Parity = None

That is the usual setup. However the Md110 NIU or IPU board could be setup to accept different settings.

You can also use Windows telnet if you are using NIU Ethernet connection.

Open Windows command prompt and type:

Telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (x = IP address of NIU board)

In fact ANY serial / telnet application can be used to connect to the md110 but (win)fiol is the only one that has propper prompt handling. you can write your own app if you like to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back