Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Basic Certification Exam 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

erprider

Technical User
Jul 31, 2008
OM
Guys

I am a ERP Consultant but i've been more often using Crystal Report X1 Design and customazation for our ERP..

I would like a take basic certification of Business object.Will you assist me? How should i take this exam for the begineers.

Thanks

it would be grateful if someone assist where should register for this exam? is there any material available to write this exam?

Thanks in advance

The material that's available comes from the 210 - Administering Users and Content, 310 - Administering Servers, and 410 - Design and Deploy an Application courses that are available from SAP. I HIGHLY recommend taking at least the online classes in order to prepare for the exam.

You can find the exam guides here:

XI r2:
XI 3.0/3.1:

Both pages have links to PearsonVue, which is the company that administers the exams.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Will you please tell me ?
How much(fees) for BOCP Level 1 Exam? this link ambiguous i unable register for the exam. please help

The last time I checked, it was $150.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

well i am try register in the Pearson VUE website i am getting this message final user registration account any idea about this? i dont have any SAP user id.

"Please provide your SAP User id: This should start with an S/C/D or I. If you do not have a SAP user id, please contact SAP Service Marketplace. Please note: Your id must be unique.

You'll have to contact SAP to get a user ID.

-Dell

Hi Hify

I unable to get the ID i went to the link first it asking Customer or Installation Number please assist me
I am in middle east where should i contact?

SAP Cyprus Ltd.
Support Center
Phone +35722378777
E-mail support.emea@sap.com

SAP Cyprus Ltd.
92 Ifigenias Str. Office # 101
Athena Building
2003 Nicosia - CYPRUS

or

SAP Systems Yazilim Uretim ve Ticaret A.S.
Support Center
Phone +90 216 633 03 51
E-mail support.emea@sap.com

SAP Systems Yazilim Uretim ve Ticaret A.S.
Nispetiye Cad. Akmerkez B 3 Kule Kat 8
80600 Etiler Istanbul

Hi

Is CRCP All-In-One Exam Guide
Crystal Reports Certified Professioanl Exam Guide by Annette Harper book good?

to prepareing for the BOCP-CR Exam

your comments are welcome.

hiya, i m a new user. I've just started to do some CR training. I am looking to sit for the exam, any idea how can I book for an exam and the fess for each exams? Thanks

Go to the Pearson Vue website - They're the folks who administer the exams. You'll find the exam fees there.

-Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back