Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Basic AS400 instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegnu

Technical User
Sep 12, 2001
GB
Does anyone know of any sites which show basic AS400 operation instructions (from log in to basic queries)?

I realise there are courses that can be taken, but I can't afford these! I really just need the very basics in laymans terms.

thanks

See faq513-3687 - it has links to the IBM AS/400 Infocenter, and you can browse through the entire manual set there.

Also, have a look at these books:

Good Luck.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward, for here you have been, and there you will always long to return."

--Leonardo da Vinci

Of course you can always use this forum and RPG (forum317) to ask us questions. There are a few of us that are regulars and are quite knowledgable on the system.

iSeriesCodePoet
iSeries Programmer/Lawson Software Administrator
[pc2]
See my progress to converting to linux.

Download the Work Management manual from IBM website. The number is SC41-5306-03.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back