Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Basic administration and Maintenance Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillrd

Technical User
Dec 21, 2007
Hey Guys, I'm picking up a major property next week that uses Call Pilot 1001 & 1005. Does anyone have any useful information to share I can use to start off with? I'm only familiar Innovation and Meridan Mail. thx

Go to the Nortel site and download the docs for the specific release.

Also be sure you have the admin mailbox 000000 password and the windows administrator password.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

If you know Meridian Mail, things will start to make sense in the first 20 minutes or so. I just hunted and pecked through each menu headings on the home screen and have to this day, never opened a book (although I should).

What tnphoneman is key. I would never have guessed I was logging in by definition as a "mailbox" (000000)...but once past that, it started to look familiar enough

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

Thanks all.. Are any of you familiar with OTM?

I use OTM quite a bit, I can probably help if you have any questions :)

I just want to say thanks to all that applied back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back