Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

barcode font not displaying in html

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisco999

Programmer
Apr 26, 2001
US
The following html does not display the "BC C39 2 to 1 HD Wide" barcode truetype font even though it is installed on my pc and works fine using Crystal Reports. If the font is changed to "BC C39 2 to 1 Narrow", another truetype font, the barcode displays fine. I'm using IE6. Would appreciate ideas on how to approach this. Is the font file corrupt, how is that determined? Many thanks.

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<br>
<br>

<p style='margin-left:.4in;text-autospace:none'><b>Notice:</b> Barcode TrueType fonts must be installed on the computer/s that will be printing barcode labels through MyPortal.</p>

<p style='margin-left:.4in;text-autospace:none'>If you see a barcode displayed below, then the required barcode font is already installed.

<p style='margin-left:.4in;text-autospace:none'><font style="font-size: xx-large; font-family: 'BC C39 2 to 1 HD Wide';"
size=7
face="BC C39 2 to 1 HD Wide">*123456*</font> </p>

<p style='margin-left:.4in;text-autospace:none'>If you do not see a barcode (ie *123456* displays), then you will need to go to the barcode font download page located at <b> Home > Support > Downloads > Barcode Fonts</b> and follow the instructions for downloading and installing the fonts.</p>

<p style='margin-left:.4in;text-autospace:none'>If you have any problems or questions, please contact the <a href="mailto:anybody@anycompany.com">anybody@anycompany.com</a>
.</p>
</body>
</html>

Try taking the semi colon out from after the font name.

--
Tek-Tips Forums is Member Supported. Click Here to donate

<honk>*:O)</honk>

Tyres: Mine's a pint of the black stuff.
Mike: You can't drink a pint of Bovril.

BillyRayPreachersSon - yes, running IE6 SP2

Foamcow - removing the semi-colon had no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back