Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bank reconcile issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SACRob

Technical User
Apr 11, 2008
US
Sorry about the double posts but i am in need of serious help. If you look at my previous post you can see how i have gotten into this mess but.

When attempting to run the reconcile from transactions>financials>reconcile bankstatement.

the difference is about 99,999,999,225,946.57
so i added a a entry to the adjustments to fix the issue. and hit reconcile it says the amount must be zero. the value says zero at the bottom. We really need some help with this please let me know if there is any additional info you might need

Did yo recongnize what makes the diffrence 99,999,999,225,946.57 if so have applied the new adjustment to these transactions.

Just a Question

yeah i have adjusted all of the values down to the correct entries. 6 of my transactions had a 10 extra digets added to them and were posted incorrectly. I used an sql script to modify the valuse in the table to adjust their valuse becuse great plains would not allow us to enter a manual entry large enough to offset the transaction.

Rob,

Usually this error happens when you have transactions with more decimal places (in the SQL tables) than the default for your currency is set to. Take a look at KB article 851301 for the tables and fields to check:

Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP
Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back