Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Backup Schedule is Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

etaylor

IS-IT--Management
Jun 19, 2003
US
Our back Exec 8.5 software installed on Windows NT40 Server and backing up novell server through netware agent. We are backing up our novell server without any problem last two years and we did not update any patches or anything on server recently. The novell server is working fine.

Our backup setup is:
1. One full backup on the end of the week.
2. Four differential backups through DLT autoloader 818.

Recently our some backup failed and I noticed that the full backup schedule on the monitor window is missing and the only differential backup shedule is showing showing on the monitor window. On the job schedule menu all the schedul options are checked. Now how can I bring back my schedule full backup in the monitor window.

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks,

The full backup job may still be pending and iirc it won't re-schedule until it's finished the current job.

Thanks for your reply. I did not deleted the scheduled full backup job, which supposed to be in the monitor windows. Also there are not pending job is showing on the monitor window. Appreciate further more suggestions. Thanks,

Well, it IS on a windows box... I'd simply recreate the job and reschedule it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back