Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Background Music Programing M7310 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnix2

Technical User
Apr 21, 2006
US
I am looking for the programing information to make the background music feature available on my M7310 system

There must be more to it feature 86 only gives a response of not available.

Go into feature settings and make sure setings say on-hold:music and background music:y.....check that out.

OK I guess now I need to know how to go to feature settings. I have the coordinator guide but do not find the feature button change options in the program map

Do you have a music source connected to the system, if so log into system go to system programming then to feature settings, "per ratherbfishing set on-hold and background music to yes

I do not find feature settings after I get the the system programming only auto attendant

As the system coordinator using (Feature)**config and default pasword (admin)I don't know of any othe log in

Thanks for the help elcojcs and ratherbfishing our music source has failed now but when we replace that I think we are good to go.

No problem jnix2,if you are still getting not available on feature 86,then you still need program changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back