Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BAB 11.5 SP2 : System State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anahata

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2006
GB
BAB 11.5 SP2 with Agent for Open Files ...

My backup job is incomplete when I backup the System State (see error below) ... I have filtered to exclude the folders concerned but System State Backup seems to ignore the filter ...
Any idea ?

W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\windows\system32\config\SECURITY, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\ckeller\NTUSER.DAT, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)
W3404 Unable to open file. (FILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.AEBEMEAGEN1P01\NTUSER.DAT, EC=SHARING VIOLATION)

Thanks for your answer but I have understood it by myself my friend ...
Anything which can help ?

Well, if you have the OFA loaded and licenced (ie it isn't disabled because of a licence violation), you could try playing about with the file inactivity timeout on these specific files (if it is these same ones which come up all the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back