Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

[/b]Nfuse Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

kahmelion

MIS
Jan 3, 2001
US
I've recently built a windows xp professional machine for a user and downloaded the correct Citrix client for this machine. When I get to the application page and try to launch an app I get an error that reads"Network or dial up problems are preventing communication with the Citrix server" Then it pretty much begins this countdown until it tries to connect again. I've checked all of my citrix licenses and I'm not even close to the max....Help

Oops, I just reread. Disregard last.

Check to make sure they are not blocking cookies. One of our VPs had that problem, when we added the cookie from the citrix box he was good to go... Also make sure there is no software firewall blocking...

Thanks,

Matt Wray

GFH

I set Internet explorer to accept all cookies on the client machine. Can you recall which specific cookie you copied from the citrix server over to the client?

Thanks
Kahmelion

network or dial up problems........

Make sure the user has write access on his workstation to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store

explanation: and:
To force a TS cal to be replaced on the client,
remove this key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSLicensing\Store\LICENSE00x
Then logon again.

set the preferred TSCAL Server on all citrix boxes

Establishing Preferred Windows 2000 Terminal Services License Server