Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVPP Svc. Rej. Reason 002 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gthomp

IS-IT--Management
Feb 24, 2022
US
Hello,
So I tried looking around and apparently that error is not listed anywhere on the webs... Hopefully someone on here can help shed a little lite in the right directions, I'm running an Avaya IP office system 11.0.4.4.0 build 6 the whole system is set up wrong, but anyways, I have checked my Endpoint Licenses, so far and I still have 14 free licenses, the issue is I have 6 new mobile Avaya 3641 phones I have all 6 configured properly for the WiFi and in the Avaya IP system, but the problem is I can only have 2 phone turned on at a time, if I turn on the other 4, I get a message on the phone saying AVPP Svc. Rej. Reason 002... now if I turn off the two phones that are working, two other phones will pick up and connect, which made me think it was a Licensing problem, but according to the system I have 16 licenses free, my thought was maybe its a problem with a "Power User" license, but I keep removing power users and the number of available instances just keep dropping. So not really sure which way to head on this, any thoughts? Thank you

I found the problem, AVPP (Avaya Voice Priority Processor) can only handle 20 connected mobile phones, and apparently we have more than 20 trying to connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back