Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVG ACW NOT ADDING UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatThomas

Technical User
Oct 20, 2005
GB
Hi,

Would anyone know the answer to this question regarding CMS reporting.

Its a standard report on CMs called Agent summary daily.
For some agents the figures are working out but for others the following is happening:

Total ACW TIME for agent is 562 secs Total ACD calls is 5

562 secs divided by 5 as says the formula dagent.AVG_AGENT_ACW_SUM

is 112 secs

Why then would it come up as 89 secs as Average ACW time. it also comes up as 89 secs on the Group Summary Daily.

Working it out this way works for half the agents on the Group Summary daily report but not for the others.

Can anyone offer ant advice. Any help would be great.

Natalie

Natalie,

First and foremost use the search capability to look for previously posted answers to questions similar to yours. It will save you time.

A quick answer to your question is that ACW is accumlated differently depending on reporting. The total ACW time reported, "TOTAL_I_ACWTIME", is the sum of "I_ACWTIME" for all intervals. This is all time for any split/skill where the agent was in the ACW workmode. The average ACW time, "AVG_AGENT_ACW_SUM" is the calculation of sum(TOTAL_ACWTIME) / sum(TOTAL_ACDCALLS). "TOTAL_ACWTIME" is defined as "ACWTIME + DA_ACWTIME". The definition for ACWTIME in the agent table is ACW time associated with an ACD call.

So, if your agent is in AVAILABLE mode and goes into ACW mode for 5 minutes, I_ACWTIME will reflect the 5 minutes in ACW mode but ACWTIME will not as the ACW mode did not follow and is not associated with an ACD call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back