Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Average Time Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoman44

IS-IT--Management
Dec 22, 2003
US
I have a list of customers that are on a program. In that program they recieve items that are dated. How can I figure out the average time a customer is on the program by this date. I am looking for a month time frame.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

I don't understand why it is so difficult for you to provide the information we have repeated asked for? Based on YOUR sample data how do you get to your final results?

Here are two threads that I posted:

Thread701-650243
Thread701-676215

Please have a look at how I present all the relevant information needed for someone to help me. TableNames, FieldNames, data from those fields, what I want my results to look like and how to get to those results. Also, in each of those threads I got the EXACT query that I needed in MINIMAL time.

I don't think that you are going to continue to receive any assistance if you don't present your questions in such a way that those of us who put in our own time and effort don't have to post the same questions repeatedly trying to extract the information we NEED in order to help YOU.

Leslie

Anything worth doing is a lot more difficult than it's worth - Unknown Induhvidual

Thanks for the advise. I will use this in my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back