Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Average Service Level across multiple splits\skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

drochel

Technical User
Jul 23, 2003
US
I am looking for a CMS report that will display a daily service level average across multiple skills. This report needs to show the SL measure from midnight until the report is ran.

The report should use a weighted average. So for each skill used as input, it should multiple the PERCENT_SERV_LVL_SPL* CALLSOFFERED and then divide this total by the sum of all the CALLSOFFERED.

For example using the following data would result in a 49% average SL.

Skill SL Callsoffered
CON 60% 400
BUS 50% 100
SI 40% 500

I have tried numerous methods to create this report, but have currently been unsuccessful. Any suggestions or methods offered will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Why not just copy a standard report that shows a single skill, and then modify it for multiple skill entry? (In the input definitions, choose range/list? y.)

Then just sum your service level data across the skills.

This would (of course) assume that each group has the same service level objective, since the CMS is only going to sum the data items in the service level increment that you choose for the skills.

If all the calls in service level increment 4 (ACDCALLS4) for skill 1 are answered in 20-30 seconds and all the calls in service level increment 4 in skill 1 are answered in 50-60 seconds, then you're not comparing the same data.

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

That seems to have worked – at least on one report. I modified multiple reports, but the summary totals were either left blank or just provided a sum. I was almost ready to give up when I modified the VDN Call Profile Daily report to accept multiple VDNs. This provided a correct weighted average of multiple VDNs in the PERCENT_SERV_LVL data field. I then tried doing this with the Split/Skill Call Profile Daily report, but it did not report the overall PERCENT_SERV_LVL calculation correctly.

But I am satisfied for now. I was thinking about using the VDN report instead of the Split/Skill report anyway. Thanks!

I did a profile report like that myself, but you'll have to have three row searches. One that shows the time profile data, one that shows the total, and one that shows the individual split or VDN's.

Carpe dialem! (Seize the line!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back