Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Workplace issues... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-man

IS-IT--Management
Jun 15, 2018
US
Trying to get Avaya Workplace up and running for a remote user. They use VPN, so I just have the IP address setup under the services. Connects fine, shows up in system status and they can take inbound and outbound calls. I cant figure out how to add people to their contacts? the plus sign seems to be greyed out. Also, when I click on the user icon, I get "no incoming call features available".. I hope it is something simple. I hope just a few user settings I missed?

Any ideas? Thank you for the help.

I might have figured out part of the issue.. I don't think the application downloaded the 46xxsettings.txt file when it got installed. Is there a way to force the application to go back and get this file or do I need to do a reinstall?

Ricky... thx.. that was it.. Everything came up correctly once I did that. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back