Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Workplace for iPhone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsv23

Systems Engineer
Feb 13, 2019
PH
Our iPhone users cannot log in to avaya workplace on iPhone. it says invalid extension or password but the password we are using is correct. Have tried it to android devices and it logged successfully.

The extension has a power user assigned to it.

IP office version is V2 essential R11.0. mobile phones are connected to internal/local network via wifi.

We don't have issues with android device and windows, only iPhone and mac computers.

Does anything come up in Monitor when you try to authenticate?

However, are you sure you have Essential and not Preferred? I thought you needed Preferred to run anything other than Basic user licenses?

No issues here with iPhone and Mac running Workplace (R11.1)

"We don't have issues with android device and windows, only iPhone and mac computers." - usually a warning that its a certificates issue. Apple are the leaders in being the finicky about certificate content and max duration requirements.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

On recent IOS versions, there is a new security feature under Wifi.
I had to toggle off Private Wi-Fi Address of Avaya Workplace to register.

I had no issues when registering over the cellular data network.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back