Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

avaya voicemail pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminbaik

Technical User
Jan 9, 2016
AE
hello,
i try to create user with unconditioned forward to to external phone.
when i try to call the extension it's work fine also when i try to use it via voice mail pro "transfer module" it's work fine too.
but when i put it in hunt group it's not work ! so what i have to do ?
also is there anyway to transfer call in case the user reject the call. make call to other external number?
what i am doing in general it's to receive the call to my avaya then forward it to internal extension and if not available forward to external mobile phone in case rejected or not answer forward it to other one in case reject or not answer too transfer it to leave a voice mail message.
thanks.

only linear hunt groups are able to be forwarded, your group may be collective

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

If you are a end user, call your installer.
If you are a installer, follow a course.
If you can't afford it (I know it is expensive) then at least read the documents or use Google, most answers are to be found in one search query.
This is the second response on a single Google query, it explains to the letter how to do forwarding.

hello,
thanks for ur answers.the hunt group is as a squince.my problem, that is not working when i transfer through external call through voice mail pro.
thanks.

There is your answer
trunk to trunk transfers are normaly disabled on analog lines
this is because there is normaly no reliable disconnect signaling on an analog trunk meaning it is possible to get lines locked up as they are both connected together

it is possible if you have a reliable disconect clear on your line but is is strongly discoraged

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back