Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Vantage K175 SIP login error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demetrio1990

Technical User
Apr 1, 2023
SA
Good Day Everyone,

In our office, I installed our first Avaya Vantage K175 Version 3. It works, however notifications appear from time to time. "SIP login error" I tried alternative UTP cables as well as connecting to different switch ports, but the issue remained.
avaya_jqzqsp.png

What's wrong with this?
Any help will much be appreciated

Which release are you on as the version 3 needs a fairly recent release (although this may not account for this error).

Can you see the phone on the network?

This article might help.

Avaya Vantage Release 3.0.0.0 Firmware.
Yes i can see and ping the ip address of the phone.

I had that issue as well, just recently.
For me I had forgot that I had been testing out some of the embedded security features, and enabled "Allow SIP User Agents - Whitelisted Only

I had to go into the Voip/Access Control List and add Avaya Vantage Connect/3.1.1.2 to the whitelist.

I also has to go into SystemStatus and clear the device from the blacklisted extensions.

After that it logged in straight away.

Hello Demetrio1990. Were you able to solve this issue? We have the same problem, and we don't know how solve him.

Everything went well after updating the SM to version 6.3.19.0.631902

Hi dum_ukg,

We are unable to repair it. We opened a ticket with Avaya, however even their technical assistance is unable to resolve the problem.

Are you certain you have the SSL Certs created properly and installed on the Vantage?

Hi Travis Harper,

I have no idea how to set up this SSL Certs. appreciate your support to share the manual or step by step procedure to setup this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back