Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya SSO account

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmessick

Programmer
Dec 19, 2002
US
I need to download some IP office files. I used to have a user\pass for the Avaya SSO and the system is now telling me my email does not exist. I'm trying to setup a new account, but looks like I need this site ID? I've not had a relationship with a reseller for years and take care of my own system. How do I get a login setup?

through a bp.

Depending on the URI configuration the ICR can be completely ignored.

If your URI is configured to use internal data then the IP Office will look into the user's SIP tab and if you have *'s it will look into ICR.

A madman with a taste for speed.

You can create a customer account if you have your Sold-To number, that should give you access to your software and licenses.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

So I don't have my 'sold-to' number. How do I get it?

Your channel account manager should be able to help you if you are a business partner. If you are an end customer you should ask your business partner.

Need some help with IP Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back