Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Soft Console 9.1.500.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMcBee86

Technical User
Jul 8, 2016
US
When using Avaya Soft Console it keeps locking up and freezing. I have to force close it and re-open it numerous times. The IP Office Manager version is 9.1.3.0 build 120. I also, am attaching some pictures as well. Any help is appreciated...thank you!

Invalid_pointer_af4gim.png
Access_Violation_jqnd2r.png

So you said the IPO version is 9.1.3. Have you tried using Softconsole 9.1.3 instead of 9.1.5

Two other users that are using the newer version 9.1.5 have no issues. I was going to try and call one of the other users to see what could be different but, I wouldn't know where to start. We were going to try and re-image the machine from scratch on Monday.

The 2 other users part I wasn't aware of. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install, are there different apps on this pc compared to the others, could be a 3rd party app causing the issue.

make sure the user has local admin rights. not only to install but also to run the program

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Install the latest softconsole (9.1.7) as there are many bugs solved.
Softconsole had been rewritten in 9.1 so there are many bugs in the earlier releases.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I just installed 9.1.700.4 so, we'll see how that goes.

Thank you!

Is 9.1.500.4 and 9.1.700.4 compatible with desktops? We have 2 other users who have this program an EITHER have issues. Our 1 user has had constant issues? Any advice is greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back