Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya SMGR : Maintenance SMGR Post Installation configuration in Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackpeace

Technical User
Jul 9, 2019
VN
Dear,

I deployed SMGR from OVA file (SMGR-6.3.0.8.5682-e50-64), then configured IP/network and rebooted this Virtual Machine. After login with root/root01, I saw "Maintenance SMGR Post Installation configuration in Process".

I did keep waiting 30-60mins but it wasn't disappear. Access SMGR on web as URL " nothing respond.

service jboss started
service postgresql started

Did anyone meet this trouble? I found any solution on gg but it can't help for me.

Please give me some advice?

Thanks so much.

There's a PSN out for a second release of the ISO/OVA because it originally release in something like 2012 and wouldn't install if >2 years old. In fact, the -60 vs -64 suffix means yours wouldn't install past Feb 25 2015.

I don't know how long they made the certificates good for in the second version of the OVA because if it was just another two years, you'd need to set your clock no later than presumably April 8 2017.

But yeah, try the 2nd version of the OVA and maybe fiddle with your clock.

If you think that's bad, try getting a Midsize Enterprise with everything at 6.2 to install today. You'll fight with it for the better part of a week!

Dear kyle,

Firstly thanks for your support.

I understand that need to set clock previous Aug 2017. Let me try it.

Also, I tried to other OVA but same issue.

I don't have a physical server so that I can't implement a Midzise Enterprise version.

Even with Midsize Enterprise, same thing, the template including SMGR is >2 years old and Avaya doesn't distribute any packages including 6.3 anymore.

Is there any specific reason you're installing 6.3 SMGR? You can probably get the same stuff you need if you install 7.0 or 7.1 even if that means controlling 6.3 CM and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back