Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya SM /CM Call Routing app note

Status
Not open for further replies.

prei11y92

Technical User
Oct 15, 2013
US
Hello,

I am on an currently working on an Avaya aura project here at my employer, I am just curious if anyone on this forum might have some great reference material for SM / CM call flows.

I am very familiar with the CM call flow setup, but feel that i am putting to much call flow emphaiss on the CM side, where I should be allowing SM -> routing to do more sip call flow control. I have googled high and low and have many great reference docs but nothing that is tooo terribly specific.

If some one could share a link or other useful tidbit on how the call flow's should or might work , would be super helpful to me.

Thanks - Peter R.

have you poked around in system manager at all? from there click Routing, then Adaptations. Here is where you can manipulate digits between your session manager and cm, or aam, or whatever.

i prefer clarity to agreement - dennis prager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back