Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Site Administrator for Avaya CM 10.1.3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianvaguar

Technical User
Mar 28, 2005
KW
Does any one faced this connection problem with Avaya Site Administrator (ASA) with the latest Avaya Communication Manager release 10.1.3.x? Our ASA version is of the last Version 6.0.07 SP14.03.

It's a very useful application that we can't live without. Please share your solution to this. Thanks!

That is the same exact version and SP of ASA that we are using with CM 10.1.2 and we have no issues. Have you looked on the Avaya support site to see if what you are seeing on 10.1.3 is either expected behavior, or a reported issue?

Also, what are the symptoms/errors you see when trying to connect?

The Provision Site Administration should be out soon. The support site now has a page for it.
Screenshot_2023-12-07_142217_uvsioi.png

My suspicion was right. SSH port 5022 was blocked in firewall. @jimbojimbo Provision Site Administration also license free?

1st I'm hearing about PSA. Anyone have any info on features, release dates, etc???? Free like ASA or subscription like traditional Provision?

-CL

PSA was already released however it appears to be missing from the Support Site where it is supposed to be. I sent the product manager an e-mail and brought it up on the Partner Community Council last week. If I don't see it today I'll escalate.

Yes, according to the offer definition PSA is $0.

PSA is a rebranding of the original site administrator. I assume Avaya handed over development to the Provision group. Looks identical except for the Provision branding.

Looks and acts (so far) exactly the same as ASA did. Just rebranded from the looks of it. But as long as it's a supported product it's worth moving to.

Upgraded to the new PSA version, Now am unable to back up announcments - getting Error can not connect to the VAL source

CM 10.1

Can one of you try?

We found out that TCP port 5022 was blocked by firewall and was resolved by allowing this port. THanks guys for your inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back