Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Site Administration setup 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx77

Technical User
Oct 9, 2007
LB
Hi All,

I am new to Avaya and I am starting Avaya communication manager.
I want to install the Avaya site administration but I cannot find the installer files. We bought our first system but did not get it yet.
I was wondering from where I can download the latest Avaya Site Administration installer to become more familiar with the interface.

Thanks

Hey Lynx77. If you have an support account go to and click on downloads then choose Integrated Management (All Offers). On that page you will find ASA.

Hi toavaya,

Thanks for your reply.
In fact, i have checked this link before i posted this thread. However, I can only documents (installation guides, release notes etc...)
No downloadable applications from there.
Could it be access rights issue?
Anyway, will the ASA setup be available with the equipments when we get our CM?

Thanks.

Hi toavaya,

Thanks for your reply.
In fact, i have checked this link before i posted this thread. However, I can only see documents (installation guides, release notes etc...)
No downloadable applications from there.
Could it be access rights issue?
Anyway, will the ASA setup be available with the equipments when we get our CM?

Thanks.

In order to download you have to have a valid service contract nowadays.
In order to log in you have to get yourself set up with an account.(sso.avaya.com)You have to create a master account and if applicable sub accounts for add'l employees.
You will be guided through the process.
Then you register the equipment to your organisation, and based on what you have purchased service for you can download software.
That said, you shoud have received 2 CD's with your equipment.
One with the administration suite, and one with voip analyses software.

Thanks guys for your help.

I can login and download documents. If this is the only link where we can download ASA (Integrated Management (All Offers)), it seems I am in the right place but I do not have access to download applications.

Thanks again.

Hi, the downloads are here.
Again if you see the little locks while you are logged in, no entitlements have been assigned to your account.
Your Bussinesspartner should be able to help you set this up as you need a sold to number, which you wouldn't have unless you already have an avaya invoice.

telcoguy's and toavaya 's information is incorrect.....

The installation package for Avaya Site Administration is only available on the Avaya Integrated Management CD, which you can obtain from Avaya or an Avaya business partner. The downloads for ASA on the Avaya web site are for updates and patches to ASA, not the core ASA product.

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

Go to link provided by telcoguy.
The service packs are incremental patches.
At the end of the page, you will find the AVAYA Site Administration 6.0 GA, dated June 7, 2010
This file contains the full self extractable for the Integrated Management - Site Administration 6.0.
Download and install.
After that download the service packs and also install.

If you see the lock on the file, then you are not entitled to it. You need to work with your business partner to have AVAYA activate that entitlement.. or you need to get that SAP order number and open a ticket with sso.avaya.com referencing that SAP order number.

Downloading from PLDS is possible, so long as you have the entitlement in place. Otherwise, you will still need that SAP order number and optn a ticket with sso.avaya.com.

wleong56, thanks for the clarification. I can go home now, I've learned something new!

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

Hi Again,

Thanks a lot telcoguy.

In fact, I discovered what was wrong:

1. On Avaya Support I select download
2. I select Products A-Z
3. I select Integrated Management - All Offers
4. I can see only documents here
5. If I press a second time on download, I am in the correct link (mentioned by telcoguy) and I am able to download

So I have to select download twice which I did not know before.
I am becoming more familiar with that site.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back