Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVAYA Server 2003 Install

Status
Not open for further replies.

trounds

Technical User
Apr 22, 2009
US
Ok, I am encountering multiple problems, that I am not sure are connected or not. The first is a 1601 "The Baseboard Management Controller is not Response." The second is a message that says "An EMS Connection has been detected on your system." The only option i have is to click OK. When i do, it tries to load the setup process for windows, but halts and gies me a Fatal Error "An Error has been encountered that prevents setup from continuing. Internal Setup data structures are corrupted (phase 0) Press OK to view the setup log file." If you have any ideas i would greatly appreciate it.

Update: I used a Bart Pe disk to edit the boot.ini file and remove the /redirect that causes the EMS connection prompt. It was not the source of the problem.

Update: Our tech accidently messed up the automated install disk, so he burned me a new copy and it worked like a charm. Sorry about the pointless forum guys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back