Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Reserve Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsaunde7

IS-IT--Management
Mar 24, 2016
US
I've turned on Business and Dynamic Advocate and my Reserve agents are automatically getting calls before both thresholds are meet. I have SLS set to Y, Activate on OCW set to Y and R1 Threshold 45sec and R2 Threshold 75 seconds, group set to EAD-MIA. Primary agent with skill is in Aux and Placed R1 agent in available. When I dial queue call to this skill, the call automatically rings to R1 agent without waiting for the threshold. I have also tried group-set to UCD-MIA and PAD and I've also removed active on OCW. What am I missing here. All help would be appreciated.

Any help out there...I changed my threshold to 80 secs for 1 and call waits in queue but anything under that automatically rings to reserve agent 1

Just checking back to see if any assistance is out there.

Have you tried turning on Call Selection Override? Also are you using Skill Level or Greatest need?

I’m using skill level for the reserve agent and I have not tried call selection override

If you are using skill level the you need to set that skill level as 16 and not reserve 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back