Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Partner ACS R6

Status
Not open for further replies.

billt01

Programmer
Mar 10, 2011
US
I am having a heck ova time trying to set the time and date on a Partner ACS R6. The equipment lost power a week ago and lost some programming. So I restored via the #125 command, and the time and date went to default. My problem is this, when I attempt to change the time and date from extension 10 or 11. When I enter the last character for the time or date, it reverts back to 0000(for the time) or 000000(for the date). I thought this would be a simple correction, but it seems thats not the case. Any help or direction will be appreciated.

Thank you

#125 is where you restore system programming. #101 & #103 are where you set the date & time.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

When I enter the last character for the time or date, it reverts back to 0000(for the time) or 000000(for the date).

Is there someting that I am doing wrong?

Try powering the system off, then on again. If not, make sure you have a current copy of the programming on the RAC card, then I would power down and remove the batteries, wait about ten minutes, then restore the batteries, power up the system, restore programming, then program date & time. See if that works.

....JIM....

Nope, it shouldn't act like that. Try Syquest's suggestions and post back with the results.

I [love2] "FEATURE 00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back