Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya One-X Telepresence with Chonicall Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

F7401

Technical User
Apr 8, 2015
US
I have a feeling this may be a unique case, but has anybody gotten Telepresence working in Chronicall's Dashboard with Agents using the Avaya One-X Mobile App?

Basically, we have a call center tracking dashboard (who's logged in, on a call, on DND, and number of calls taken) that is displayed in the office and we just recently deployed the One-X Mobile app to Agents who want to work from home. Huntgroup calls are being sorted correctly and quality is awesome, but their current status or call totals are not being updated in Chronicall.

I know when we originally setup our split IPO environment we had to obtain an additional monitoring license from Chronicall to be able to gather info from both IPO's, are we just missing an additional license that monitor's the One-X server itself? That seems to not make sense to me though, but just trying to figure all possibilities.

Thanks!

AFAIK Chronicall doesn't work well with softphones. I thougt a handset was a requirement, but can't find it on their support site.
You'd better check with their support, they're good and respond very fast.

Agent stats are a bit unreliable on Chronicall with softphones, might even be worse with One-X Mobile since unless you use VOIP client I think it uses telecommuter.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Gotcha, thanks y'all I was thinking the best next step would be contacting Xima directly.

janni78 said:
Agent stats are a bit unreliable on Chronicall with softphones, might even be worse with One-X Mobile since unless you use VOIP client I think it uses telecommuter.

Our Agents that use One-X are using the VoIP functionality. Only oddity I've noticed is that even though they are "logged in" using the One-X App, there availability shows them as not being logged in. That being said, any huntgroup calls forward to them correctly in rotation. BUT, if they log into a VPN phone or their desk phone while using One-X VoIP if they are on a call using the App they still get huntgroup calls to their desk phone and get flagged as missed. I guess it was stupid of me to think that all this would work well together. ;)

Coincidentally I just showed this off to a sales rep yesterday and it worked correctly. The rep was using One X Mobile on his iphone and he made a few calls out and I made some calls to his extension and showed him how they showed up on the wallboard we have on our TV.

Call statistics work fine as far as I know, the biggest issue I had with softphone was that it doesn't show them as logged out if the logoff from their softphone.
Also they might still show as active in the huntgroup.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back