Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya One-X Performance Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossmark76

Technical User
Mar 17, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is safe right now, crazy world!

As with most companies we are now all home working so we've started using Avaya One-X Communicator across the business. On the whole it is working really really well but for a small number of people the performance of the application has become very sluggish even when just moving around the menus, its got to a point for a few of them that they cannot log in their agent ID as by the time the software has responded the CM has closed the link (so they cant input their agent ID)....

I have confirmed that the issue is not with the station or agent ID as it works fine on another PC.
I have confirmed that the issue is not the users home broadband or our VPN as all other apps are fast and there are no other issues.
The user has rebooted - no fixed.
The user has uninstalled, removed any files from app data and the c:program files and again not resolved....

The version we are using is not the latest (6.2.6.03-FP6) so I am trying to get hold of the most recent version but has anyone experienced this or can suggest some troubleshooting steps?

Many Thanks
Mark

Guys,

For info I found this to be a bug, if you change the audio input/output to another device and then back it resolves the issue - go figure....

You will also want to make sure you are using the latest available version. Some earlier versions take a big toll on the computer's CPU if the network connection is at all sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back