Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya / Nortel Knowledge Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl1input

Technical User
Apr 17, 2006
GB
Hi

Has any one else noticed that almost all CS1000 / CallPilot / Contact Center / BCM / SRG content has been removed from the Nortel Knowledge base?

This is probably intentional due to migration to Avaya.

However on the support.avaya.com site there is probably 5% of the content that there used to be on the Nortel site. (I have full partner access BTW inc. KRS & ESPL etc).

If i do a search and select "Document Type - Problem Solution" there is very very little in way of results.

This is very poor as we have lost a very useful tool for the many Nortel problems we come across.

I hope they migrate the rest of the content at some point.

Has any one else noticed this, or is there somewhere else on the Avaya site i should be looking?

Thanks

The Avaya Support site has a link for all former Nortel Partners and Customer with KRS, ESPL, etc. login credentials to re-register with the Avaya Support website. It took me a day or two before I could get my login to the Avaya support website to be setup correctly. You may need to have your Avaya Sales Rep assist you on this. The website is:

There will be a grey box towards the top of the webpage under "Welcome to Avaya Support" that will say: "Important Announcements - Nortel Enterprise Services Partners and Customers - Please click here to get started"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back