Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya myPHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craft01

Technical User
Aug 25, 2013
TN
Hi All,

Since no Utility services in avaya aura 8, so where can I find the myphone services? Thank you

Utility services is now in AADS but you need to enable the options when it is installed (it now only supports the 46xxsettings file and handset firmware)

MyPhone is no longer available in 8.x and I'm not aware of an equivalent (that's not to say there isn't one though)

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

Aura Unified User Portal, is it avaya aura web gateway?

Hi All,
Aura Unified User Portal, is it avaya aura web gateway?

No idea, the manual says that MyPhone is migrated to "Avaya Aura Unified User portal" but a google for that phrase returns zero results. I think "unified portal" is the new version of the old Scopia management server as the screenshots look very similar.

My guess is that MyPhone is gone and hasn't been replaced.

Biglebowskis Razor - with all things being equal if you still can't find the answer have a shave and go down the pub.

Hi ALL,
I have already read that MyPhone is migrated to "Avaya Aura Unified User portal". And the only "Unified User portal" is under "Avava web gateway" where there is no "MyPhone". I doubt that MyPhone is gone and hasn't been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back