Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IX Workplace and IPhone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hello ...

I have IPO Rls 11.4 and have a Power user license for IX Workplace.
we use the openVPN to connect the IX workplace as customer requirements,
on the Android it's work fine, the customer have IPhone V13.4, the phone is connected well but when lock the screen of the phone cant't recieve calls, when open the phone we found that the vpn connected and the IX is still connected, any advice to resolve this bug issues ????

Thanks

@icet500 and if I in Rls 11, the license will not affect means no need to purchase no upgrade Rls.

No license required. Read the release note before doing the upgrade. Also, its recently released from Avaya so we don’t know what are the issues of that release yet.

We had the same issue with iPhone not taking calls on lock screen, too. To remedy, check your 46xxsettings.txt file. You should have the following parameters:

# K1XXAUTOGENERATEDSETTINGS
SET AUDIO_DEVICE_CALL_CONTROL_ENABLED 1

# EQNXAUTOGENERATEDSETTINGS
SET AUDIO_DEVICE_CALL_CONTROL_ENABLED 1

# EQNXIOSSPECIFICSETTINGS
SET PUSH_NOTIFICATION_ENABLED 0

Hope this helps.

@CASSBusinessSystem - how do you customize the 46xxsettings? Do you use 46xxspecials then copy paste those code and put it in the sd card?

@icet500: I upgrade it to 11.1 but not solved.

@CASSBusinessSystems: I Added it but not worked for IPhone

@derfloh: how to create ixsettings.txt ?

@derfloh: Thank you, but unfortunately it's still disconnected on the IPhone when lock the screen, just recieve a missed call notification, on Android it's working well even though the application is closed or the screen locked, this is through VPN.
I will now working using the DNS (Avaya Cloud Accont / zang) , but I need your help and assistance from your experience,I follow the doc step by step.
now on the firewall part, the ipo.zsc1860.com (FQDN) point or resolve the public ip address of the firewall, then configure the firewall to forward the ports listed on doc to the internal ip address of the ipo. is this right ?

Thanks in Advance

@derfloh: Hello ,,, can you help me on this case ?

Thanks

@derfloh: Done, I send to you a message.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back