Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IR 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ava88

Vendor
Jun 27, 2005
GB
Hi All,

I was wondering if you would told me that how to enable the license for the AIR 3.0. Is it through the RFA website?

Thanks in advance
Ava88

Ava88,

since version 2.0 ir is using weblm and so license files are to be created through rfa website.

Hi dwalin,

Thanks for your help. Do you know which product family in RFA is for AIR? Since I could not found any related product in my profile and it is my first time to install AIR? Thanks

Ava88

Ava88,

i'm not too familiar with rfa but i guess it should be named self service or something like that.

dwalin,

I got it on the product family call Voice Self Service. thanks for your help

Ava88

Hi,

You have to go onto RFA and add a new system it will generate a new SID for each IR you install. Once the transaction is done you delivery the file in the normal way.

Once obtained you use a programme called weblm on the IR or on another PC on the network and install the license there

rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back