Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IPO Server Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter021

Systems Engineer
Feb 21, 2024
EG
I gave a user a license to be a Power user , and Enabled the softphone on the server.
But when I'm trying to log in the avaya softphone app, an error message appear " no license ".

Did you enable the softphone in the system programming?

Not 100 sure if that is even an option but with IP500's it is definitely there.

Also the better forum wound be the Avaya: IP Office forum as this here is for Nortel Networking and network switches

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

WebLM Error (Retrying) mode, license will expire in 21 days. No License on softphones and no license on digital phones !! What is the problem here ?

Did you change the IP address or the time zone since you started the server with valid licenses?

if so then you have to re-host them on the new number.

Digital phones don't need a license they have hardware in the IP500 system and work there but the licenses for all else should be in the server

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Did you change the IP address or the time zone since you started the server with valid licenses?
There are 2 systems connected via VPN in two different time zones

I asked because changes to the IP and time zone will invalidate the licenses and then you are working on a temp license until they have been re-issues via PLDS.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back