Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP403 call reporting software CDR or SMDR

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommydog

Technical User
Aug 27, 2009
GB
Does anyone have any knowledge of any reporting software for both call and user activity without the avaya price tag ? I am looking for a third party Free or low cost solution for use on a IP403 DT 3.0 (40)....

Delta server is free and gives you the basics you need :)

ACS - IP Office Implement

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

You can use Delta free - it will create a csv file daily of your call logs - you can then access them directly or setup a script to imprt the files into a database if you have a d-base avaialble. While I waited for the release of CCR, I used a MS SQL database for call logs with a daily import automated.

got the delta server running but did not connect first time so had to reinstall the software... seems to log OK to a csv and i also noticed CBC so i am going to have a play with that (although i think a license is required) next...... Im sure even XL will convert CSV to graphs for a bit of call reporting ! and so i continue to search fo a free CSV to graphical reporting tool.

CBC is licenced but went end of sale a while ago :)

i have just found "Ingenuity Telestat" for £250 for 8 users ! i have a free weeks trial but need to connect via tcp/ip. i am asked for IP and Port.... any idea on port ? a quick look shows 8080 for SMDR. right ?

... attempt to connect was rejected is the error msg in the telesta software

If I'm not mistaken (and I usually am), the delta server connects to the ip office on port 8080 and 8082 is the default port to connect to the delta server. Also, make sure the delta server is optioned to act as a client.

franke

is this SMDR com port enabled - "as checked" ?

8080 is just the port for the Web interface, it isn't the port it uses to get data from the IPO neither is 8082 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back