Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office with notel 1140e and 1120e phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmad Maah

Technical User
Oct 23, 2016
AE
Hi

i implement avaya IPO server edition R 9.1.8 with nortel phones : 1120e & 1140e, and the phones working as SIP and can receive calls and make calls, but i have some small issue :

1- when i save any name and number on personal directory from AVAYA manager its not showing on the phone directory.
2- when i dial number from the phone, always i have to press send button ( i want dial directly without press send)
3- i configured button programming for call pickup,but its not showing on the phone screen.

i have also nortel conference phone 2033, its working with IP office or not ?

thanx

1 I don't think the IP Office Personal/System directory is available on these phones, they are not mentioned in the manuals and if not mentioned it doesn't support it (AVAYA Logic)
2 That is how these phones works on Avaya IP Office
3 See point 2

1. Directory service is only available with Avaya Phones with H323.
2. It is Nortel phones side setting. Use tftp server to push dial plan setting to phones.
3. Button program on IPO is only for Avaya phones with H323 but you can push button setting from tftp server for Nortel phones.

Thank u gays for your fast respond, actually for point 1 it's working only for local directory but you have to change the provisioning protocol from TFTP to HTTP, for point 2 where can i find this dial plan file ? i search it in the avaya server primary files i did't see it, for point 3 i create short code "*65/callpickup/2006" and i add it in button programming it's showed on the phone screen and worked fine

thanx

I know nothing on 11xx phones but there is a file in the manager directory named "11xxsettings.txt"
On line 63 & 64 change the "Y" to "N"
The dialplan settings are in a file named "11xxdialplan.txt" which is NOT included.
Look here for a example.

Regards and good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back