Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP office with cisco call manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer123

Technical User
Jan 13, 2006
Hello,

Has any one got any information how to configure avaya ip office 406v2(4.1) with cisco call manager 3.3. Currently I got two sites are connected via WLAN and each site got their own pabx. 1-site with ip office and the other with call manager.

Be careful though as this effects everything on that interface, could still be the "Call Damager" at fault.

ACS - IP Office Implement

I just check the fix setting it has got the same settings as what you send. !!

Is there definately a working link between the two? Are you able to ping from the IPO (using SSA) to the Cisco and vice versa?

Sorry, I see you are on 4.1..ping from SSA didn't come in until 4.2.

amriddle,

Yes I can ping from each site.

Well if your'e sure the IP Office is setup correctly and you have a functioning data link the problem seems to lie with the Call Manager. I assume this is your companies sites and you are not the Installer/Maintainer of the IPO? If you were you could put another IPO at the other site just to test the theory.

i can get you a copy of our how our ip office was set up on thursday, i am out of the office until then, but we didnt set the cisco up so i cant help there, but at least if your settings match ours it points to a fault with the cisco and narrows down the process of finding the problem.

Guys,

I have tested the VOIP link between two IPO they they work fine.I think it is all in the call manager configuration which I am not familiar. Have any one got it working IPO and CCM via ip trunk.

Tom,

Did you get it the ip link working between IPO and CCM3.3. I really want to see CCM set-up

i can ask them for the config but i will be honest and say i dont think i will get it, they are a bit funny about stuff like that?

they wouldnt even tell us what they changed over the phone to make it work,

Guys,

I managed to link IPO with Call manager by setting up a inter-cluster trunk (non-gatekeeper controlled) in Call manager. Now I can rings the handset in both end but no audio from any site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back