Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office User Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namelezz_boy

Systems Engineer
Mar 13, 2022
RU
user_portal2_jzjxdi.jpg
Hi!

IP-500 11.1.2(FP2) + Application Server 11.1.2(FP2) + Media Manager
Almost everything works fine except filtering of calls in User Portal.
Please anybody, having the same new version of software, tell me if it works or not?

I login to web interface of User Portal of Application Server: and try to filter all the media manager call recordings - it doesn't work.
It still shows all the recordings from the very beggining although I wanted to see only the records from yesterday, for example. I can listen, can download, but can't filter.

Thank you!

As far as I was aware user portal was supposed to have fix the old issue of having to login to the application server rather than IP Office for recordings. So what happens if you login to the User Portal via the IP Office address?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

If I login to the User Portal via the IP Office address I can manage my phone, calls, buttons, but not listen to media manager recordings

up1_jgkrln.jpg

up2_owesfl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back