Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office Application Server Voice Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aribeiro73

Vendor
Nov 3, 2011
PT
Hi,

I'm having this problem in a client:

IP Office IP 500V2 - 8.0.44
Application Server - 8.0.8-14

When the office is closed, he wants that the clients listen to a prompt telling that the office is closed and may leave a message.

I used the voice question option in the voicemail, and sending the message to a voice mailbox. But when i access the voice mailbox in the user phone i can see the new message, but when i press to play, it doesn't do anything.

If i change to the "Leave Mail" option, i can play the message. The problem is that i can't put the prompt the client wants.

Does any one add this problem and solved it?

Thanks

I had an issue with Voice Question - not recording the customers response (1 new message - 0 seconds message length). I resolved it by upgrading to the latest 3Q 2012 8.0 Maintenance Release.

Mine was on a UCM module and I just updated the Voicemail rpm file and restarted the service and it resolved the issue.

Not sure if it's the same issue as you but it might be worth a try.

Hi, I think so.

I'll try it and report the result.

Thanks.

There was indeed an issue with the voice question.
I have really pushed this issue in the trials as we use it a lot.
It was fixed somewhere somehow :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back