Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Office 500 V2 DID Ranges affecting AA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini9881

Technical User
Jun 15, 2020
US
I have an IPO 11.1 that I am adding DID numbers to it. They are ranging from 2000, 3000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series numbers. would this affect the AA Attendant Tree any? I wanted Sequential but the carrier stated that they were not available.
thx

If you are also matching extension numbers to the last 4 of the DID's you will have to add 2???, 3???, 5???, etc to be able to transfer to those extensions.

You also can't have a single digit selector code that overlaps with the leading digit of the extension numbers, unless you add a 2nd silent menu that collects additional digits or times out to the single digit extension.

Entirely depends on where you configure Incoming Call Routes for those DIDs to go. And if that is to the AA, the AA won't be aware of the DID digits unless you've configured that using the $DDI variable (assuming your using a Voicemail Pro callflow for your AA).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back