Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP Agent Citrix version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sptitz

Vendor
Jan 20, 2006
US
I am trying to get it to work for the first time. It registers with the PBX but I get an error that says "the phone could not initialize because a driver could not be found" I have contacted Avaya support and am waiting for a reply but was hoping someone may have run into this. It's possible that IP Agent is looking for a sound driver and the Citrix server does not(and will not) have one. The Citrix vendor says this not the case but I don't have it working yet so ?

I have V6 loaded on the Citrix server, this is the one I'm haveing trouble with.

When it registers, do a display capacity, check to see which RTU it is using... Is it the correct RTU?

Thanks,

Wildcard

Yes, the RTU's are fine, it is registering with thr PBX the problem seems to be with the Citrix server initializing the phone.

Try...

list trace ras ip-address x (IP of your clan card)

then try and connect...

See if anything is going on... such as firewall issues etc...

thanks,

Wildcard

It was registering, but could not initialize the phone on the pc. It turned out that when it (the Citrix IAgent) is loaded on the server via remote desktop the option "leave resources at remote" had to be selected. When we reinstalled it this way, it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back