Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya IP 4624 phone keeps rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecsomemore

IS-IT--Management
Nov 11, 2005
US
Hi my name is Mike and I have an Avaya s8300/G700 V1.3. I have a user that there phone keeps rebooting during mid conversation. I've tried everything possible to resolve this but am not having anh luck.I've swapped the phone 3 times, tried 7 different jacks, changed the ports on the Cajan, on the MSPA. I'm at a lose here.has anyone ever run into this issue. out of the 20 IP users I have this is the only one with htis issue.

Check to make sure it doesn't have the same IP address as another phone. If you do a "list reg" it will show all registered IP stations with their IP addresses and some other useful information as well.

i have done that also. i was as far as assigning a new extension also and it still did it.

my 4620's did that almost every day at the same time. I redownloaded the firmware from avaya and pushed it to the phone. The problem went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back