Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olan263

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2013
US
Hello everyone, I've been appointed to take over the phone systems for my company and have been doing ok so far but I've hit a bump in the road. I need to take a user extension or agent-login in Avaya(running avaya site admin 6.0) and change it into a virtual station. I know this is not a easy task i'm still learning but I need some assistance. We had a rep leave the company but still want their clients to get a hold of someone if needed.

Can you remove the agent login ID, and then "add station (agent-id)" with type 6408d and port X, then you can create a coverage path if needed to or bridge it to another phone? I think there might be a better way, this might be a bit messy I am not sure.

It worked thanks a lot. I had a coverage path already set up that I used to I didn't have to create a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back