Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya files for bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this about 5 times this morning and expecting an email from my BP anytime now. From what I'm hearing they are calling this "restructuring". But I'm sure this will open more doors to the Cisco guys. I hate to see it.

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

really unbelievable.. I've been getting the general emails from the BP about nothing needing to be worried or acted upon. A trusted BP seems to think it will help Avaya and won't really affect current/future development. Said the real impact will be on lost future sales because of buyer fears.

Avaya was able to secure the restructuring capital so for the most part I would expect business as usual. Since they only filed for US portion of the company it makes things simpler. Question will simply be what will the court accept for debt relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back