Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Ec500 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkatesh Kumarj

Systems Engineer
Jun 26, 2019
IN
Hi everyone,
when i enable ec500 in my extension. some one from outside mobile through reaching my extension. That extension forwarded to my mobile number correctly. But it won't showing the actual customer number (cli). It showing our PRI pilot number.
when i am dialing external number through my extension. It shows my actual DID correctly.
How to configure that for EC500.
Please any one help me with this.

Thank you.

How is your off-pbx-telephone configuration set setup?

Does your carrier allow you to send out a Caller ID that is not part of your DID range?

Now i have changed one option in "display system-parameters special-applications > (SA8931) - Send IE with EC500 Extension Number? yes"
Now if anyone call to my extension, it redirect to my mobile number. But it showing my extension based DID number.

In before, if CM knows any DID ranges, it will automatically detect and showing directly in my mobile also.

Once i enabled this "Send IE with EC500 Extension Number? yes" option, it has not showing like that.

I need if anyone from outside network calling me, that time it need to show that mobile number in my mobile and also, when someone calling me from inside the company also, it need to show the actual caller DID number.

How to do that?

Hi David, How to find that my carrier is allowing the caller ID?

You would have to ask the carrier. In some counties it is illegal send out a caller ID that is not associated with the company DID range.

ohh.kk. When someone tried their mobile through call my DID number, at the time i have enabled that EC500 / tranferred to my mobile. it does not showing the actual customer number in my mobile. How to enable it?/ what is the option to enable that?

Please give some suggestion any one.!

Look at your incoming trunk group, does it say yes to send name and send number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back