Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya CM Transfer popup window

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN94z

Technical User
Apr 15, 2010
US
On the Avaya CM 8.1, when you are on a call and hit transfer, you get the select a destination popup window. Is there any way to get rid of that window? I have looked through the phone settings on the set and in CM but see nothing. We can get rid of the incoming call alert popup. Is there a setting the 46xx file that I can change?

What model of phone/client and what protocol (SIP/H.323)?

You can't really get rid of the window, but if you set ENABLE_BLIND_TRANSFER 0 in the 46xxsettings.txt file then the "now" button becomes "complete" and the experience is a little more like the traditional sets.

Ok, that is what I was afraid of. We were just curious because we got rid of the incoming alert popup, but with the transfer telling the user to dial their destination, I did not think this would be an option. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back