Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call status application in Windows 10 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxmunkel

IS-IT--Management
Jul 8, 2007
US
I know the "Call Status" application has not been supported for a few years however I had it working in Windows 7 flawlessly, version 4.0(5). Has anyone seen any tweaks to get it to work in Windows 10? It has proven to be extremely useful for a few of us to see who is on the phone at any given time. Using IPoffice version 10 currently.

Thank you,

Mike

It is not Windows 10 wich block the app, it is IPO R10 wich blocks it. It won't work at all.

We have call status working fine on windows 10 on V11 and 10.1

You will have to enable tftp.

Thanks, what I am seeing since going to Win10 is that the calls don't always show up in Call Status or never seem to hang up ion the app. Just lots of slow, inaccurate info as compared to Win7. No changes to the IPoffice setup.

Thanks all, looks like it's now dialed in on Windows 10 connected to IPO 10. Just needed more firewall tweaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back