Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call Reprting and CTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

Is the CTI license is required for Avaya Call Reporting ?
The IPO is Rls 11 SP4,

Regards
Majdi

I believe so, it certainly was with 10.1. I heard at the time that it wouldn't be needed as of R11, but can't find anything to back that up. The R11 docs still say that it is needed.

Joe Newton

Check carefully... I don't know about Avaya Call Reporting but when you did a quote with IPOCC the CTI license had been added free of charge. I suspect that it is the same if CTI is needed for Avaya Call Reporting.

Need some help with IP Office? CLI based cale blocking: SCN fallback over PSTN:

IF it is standard server edition or IP500v2 then yes you will need a CTI link licence as it connects via Devlink. If you are connecting it to a powered by solution then you do not need the licence as it is an automatically activated (if required) licence.

| ACSS SME |

You do not need CTI license when using ACR on R11. If you use Xima branded then you will need a CTI license.

Hi Jonjr88,

Is this confirmed in the documentation anywhere? I couldn't find anything?

Thanks

Joe Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back