Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura / Trace Call In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftwareRT

Vendor
May 15, 2013
US
Is there a way to trace a call that is in progress?

Station 2222 is on a call,
Station 2222 calls me and says, "Trace my call",
When I run list trace stat 2222, I see the Jitter/PKloss every 10 secs, but I don't see the CLID or call setup?

I'm looking for a way to get CLID or call setup on a call that is already in progress.

Thanks

using damdin login you can use:
Command: display internal-data

display internal-data ext-map (of station) to get the station's UID
display internal-data sta-port (port of station)
display internal-data call-r (callID of call)

A great teacher does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

49 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 39 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Thanks AvayaTier3,

I'm not familiar with dadmin. It sounds like an advanced login and I wouldn't feel comfortable getting into that.

Thanks for your time,
C

It's just got a couple of more commands than a regular login you can make. There's not much more you can break with it unless you go out of your way - like setting up an MST trace capturing absolutely everything.

The commands AvayaTier3 gave you are perfectly safe.

If you don't have a dadmin account, you should be able to create one in the CM webpage unless your partner gave you limited privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back