Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura Integration with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Docs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2013
US
Anyone have any good docs on Integrating Avaya Aura with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, I have not really found anything meaninful yet. Or even a training class I can take?
Thanks in advance.

I've found Avaya documents for Direct Routing with IP Office, but not for Aura.

Thanks for the links, I have seen those. They are good for the Avaya side, but the Teams side config is lacking a bit I found. I am going to go through the config of this soon and see where I end up.

Why don't you say what you actually need instead of a vague request that sends people off in the wrong direction trying to help.

I thought that was fairly clear.. I am looking for documentation for integrating Avaya Aura with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing or any training classes that one has heard of that might relate to this?

Assuming This is a integration between Teams and Avaya, one would think you need a Teams account with admin access and E3 or E5 licensing as well as an Avaya Session Border Controller.

I got the SBC side down fairly well I think, its the Teams side I am unfamiliar with and was looking for documentation on best practice for that.

You weren't specific as you said "Integrating Avaya Aura with Microsoft Teams Direct Routing" (which given this is an Avaya forum) implies you were looking for advice on the Aura side

You don't have to use an Avaya SBC, we use an Audiocodes Mediant VE in Azure as the direct routing SBC which connects to an ASM via MPLS (express route)

There are loads of white papers on integrating Teams DR with Avaya and MS provide free training courses for the admin and config of MS Teams (you just pay for the exam to get the qualification)

I'm not going to post any links to the stuff I found as your (edited) posts were frankly rude and arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back